Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A "Revolutionary" Friendship

 Conservative Patriot Revolution Co-Founders Leon O'Dell and Suzanne Sharer

 

A "Revolutionary" Friendship





Friendships begin in strange ways.   This one started on Facebook back in February, 2011, when I noticed this person posting, commenting and replying in a very intelligent, Conservative Christian manner, so nice and yet so firm as she made her points.    My first thought was “This is someone that really knows her stuff”.  She was making her points clearly and concisely, and in some cases making people feel good even as they lost their arguments.   So I sent a “Friend Request” not really expecting a reply.   It turned out that I not only received an “Add” but a very nice reply.   That someone was my great friend and now business partner, Suzanne Sharer.   

As we began discussing various issues, and learning about each other, it became clear to me that there was something special here.   As friends do, we talked about things that have helped form who we are.  The most fascinating, and probably the turning point, was when I reluctantly shared my experience of a near death in a car accident.   My heart stopped, I flat-lined in the ambulance, and I “left my body” in a supernatural event where I could see all around me, 360 degrees.  I felt no pain, in fact I felt a sweet peace and warmth I had never felt.  A bright light was in front of me, so bright that everything was near white.  I began telling the ambulance driver how to get to the hospital, and which street to take, telling him there was construction ahead and there was a detour.  The EMS attendant at my side was extremely shocked when I gave him my prognosis.  “Are you a doctor??”, he asked.   I replied “No, but that is what is wrong.”    Then he asked me the bigger question, “Are you religious?”, to which I answered, “Yes, why?”    The EMS attendant had seen this before.    When we arrived at the hospital, they rushed me to the emergency room, pushed me through the door, and immediately left.  I never had the chance to discuss it further.    

When I told Suzanne this story, she was silent for a moment.   Of course I was assuming she thought I was crazy.   When she replied, she said “I have never told anyone this, because I always thought they would not believe it.   I had a similar instance where I left MY body”.    We had connected by a strange set of circumstances, but we were immediately put into a spiritual frame of mind.  We had several  other  strange similarities, but mostly the thought process itself has proven to me that two people can in fact think the same thing at the same time.  It has happened far too often to be disproven to me.

As we began to share our ideas and long term goals, it became apparent that we share a common desire to tell the Christian Conservative viewpoint.  Our political and Christian principles are identical.  As we talked more and more, it was evident we were on the edge of something major.   The idea of a website and a radio station were naturals, as we already had those in the works, through my radio station and her blogs.    So the idea came to us at the same time… our own multimedia company, beginning with our website, Conservative Patriot Revolution, and our Radio Station, Conservative Patriot Radio.  Since this media company began development, we have hit a few delays and snags, but we are resolved to continually improve and implement new features as we grow.  Suzanne Sharer serves as President of Conservative Patriot Revolution and Conservative Patriot Radio.  

Congratulations to Suzanne for her selection to PolitiChicks of Arizona, part of the Politichicks Nation program, and her selection by the Arizona Federation of Republican Women to participate in the Dodie Londen Excellence in Public Service Series.

Please keep your eyes on Conservative Patriot Revolution for an exciting web alternative to the current Social Media. 

~ Leon O’Dell
   Chief Operating Officer, Conservative Patriot Revolution – “CPR for America”

1 comment:

  1. These are basically short term loans that do supply you meet your fiscal problems inside a
    preferred certain time period. Thinking of time limitations these loans are specifically made above an obligation cost-free platform.
    As such, these are kept entirely free of charge from credential checksums.
    Issues such as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy, CCJs and even IVAs are not considered here.

    Further, there are also no collaterals connected with these loans.

    There is minimal paper function essential on the component of
    borrower. There are also no hidden or added documentation or faxing
    expected right here. Applying for these loans is also
    highly handy. Individuals simply demand filling an
    via the internet form and as soon as this gets approved money is received
    inside 24 hours time frame. These loans are normally provided below hassle-free terms and
    circumstances. The common basic applicant criteria right here is that they should be a UK
    resident and of 18 years of age.
    Check out my web site ... enter here

    ReplyDelete